Meet the Network!
Youth Action Network General Members
Youth, adult allies, and community-based organizations will have the opportunity to attend capacity-building workshops, trainings and connect and collaborate with other YAN General Members.
YAN General Member Roles & Responsibilities:
- Attend Youth Action Network Quarterly Meetings.
- Connect, Collaborate, and Share Resources with other YAN Members.
- Support and foster youth-adult partnerships and viewing youth as equal partners.
- Support and foster Positive Youth Development Frameworks.
- Work to create meaningful participation for youth in the community and support youth in community-level decision-making.
- Support other YAN Youth Leaders, Adult Allies and member organizations in capacity building workshops or trainings focusing on an area of your expertise such as: youth leadership development, research methodology, policy & advocacy, social justice, and more!
Reach out to us to join the Youth Action Network as a General Member Today!